PENDAMBAMAWAR BACK IN 2019

Aku Dia & Blogging

Kau Ingin Lafazkan



Ini yang pendamba ingin lafazkan pada dirinya. Percayalah diri pendamba ini


Actually after our first meeting
Saying I like you
Isn’t something easy for me

If I don’t contact you first
I’m afraid of missing you
I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again
I keep repeating this process over and over

If my love for you gets any deeper
It will only result in getting hurting
My fears are filling my mind
This is the truth

Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for
I believe that person is you

Woo… I’m in love
Woo… I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
The world is so beautiful

I thought I’m never gonna fall in love
But I’m in love, cause I wanna love you baby

Actually from the first time I met you
Somewhere deep in my heart
You crashed in like a strong wave
You’re the only thing in my mind all day
I can be your good lover
Wanna be your four-leafed clover
It feels like I’ve become the happiest woman in the world

Please you gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
I won’t be suspicious, I’ll trust you

Ahhh… I’m in love
Ahhh… I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
The world is so beautiful

Woo… I’m in love (I’m so deep in love)
Woo… I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
The world is so beautiful

You are so beautiful




THANKS FOR READING ♥ COMMENT

7 bicara cinta:

reenapple said...

so do I.. I'm in love with myself.. =)

miss jambu said...

pergh!!jiwang neh..

cinta itu tidak mengenal usia,
cinta itu tidak mengenal siapa,
dan sememangnya cinta itu buta,
tapi manusia di ciptakan dengan sepasang mata yang cantik,
jangan butakan mata kerana cinta,
jika mata buta kerana cinta,binasa diri,
celikkan mata yang sememangnya celik kerana cinta,
agar perkara yang tak diingini tidak berlaku,
kelak tak menyesal..

MENARIK DI genkcorner.blogspot
JOM BACA

1.AMBULANS JATUH DARI LANGIT!!!
2.MAAF!!SAYA TAK LAYAN BLOGGER FOLLOWER CIPUT
3.ANAK KAT LUAR,EMAK SHOPPING SAKAN


ANDA BLOGGER BAIK??KLIK SINI

Unknown said...

luahkan sambil bg bunga kat die...(^_^)

Rosalia said...

kata2 dh cukup indah:) try lbh ye. jgn sedey2.

Falling . said...

luahkn depan2.. err si dia bc blog ni x?? hihihi~

pinky_liscious said...

nice!!! :)

CikTeddyCorner said...

ckp trus je la en kasih..xyah sorok2..be a man!ahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
PRIVACY POLICY ©2019PENDAMBA MAWAR ALL RIGHT RESERVED -- COPYRIGHT NOTICE BY PENDAMBAMAWAR | YOUR DASHBOARD