PENJENAMAAN SEMULA BLOG PENDAMBA MAWAR

PRINCESS WIDIEA AZIRA

Music On Saturday 10





Who am I living for?
The cloudy days pass me by.
This weakness, this pain:

Do I feel all of it, or just a little?
I drowned myself in memories, but it didn’t help.
So I’ll start living for today.
But even if I’m a bit lost, yeah, yeah
Before dawn, the twinkling stars vanished.
I wonder: are they really gone?
Or will they be back tomorrow?
Tomorrow never knows
It’s Happy Line.


What should I believe in?
My life flies past me and I don’t even know it.
No matter what the night brings,
Please, don’t frown.

Everyone has happy faces and voices,
I wonder if I can see them.
But even if I can’t laugh, yeah, yeah.
I’ve found my courage at last.
I saw your red eyes and I tried to laugh.
Tomorrow never knows
It’s Happy Line.


I drowned myself in memories, but it didn’t help.
So I’ll start living for today.
But even if I’m a bit lost, yeah, yeah
Before dawn, the twinkling stars vanished.
I wonder: are they really gone?
Or will they be back tomorrow?
Tomorrow never knows
It’s Happy Line.



THANKS FOR READING ♥ COMMENT

8 bicara cinta:

kim heeruul said...

wah,awek jepun la..lagu pon best..mcm penah dg suara ini..dia penah nyanyi lagu ost naruto tak.?

EzrlG said...

best lagu nih! layan zasssst!

echa takashimaya said...

layan.......

yad'z said...

hoh.. lagu ape ni. tak penah dengar. huhuhuhu =P

RinsyaRyc said...

yui!!

><

http://bulatmata.blogspot.com/

Cik Kasih said...

lagu ni ok gak..huhu
ni bkn yui yg nyanyi lgu goodbye days an?lupe sudaa..

Saiazuan said...

cun~

Lam A'Aini (Oh Semut) said...

sonok lagu nih :D hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
PRIVACY POLICY ©2011PENDAMBA MAWAR ALL RIGHT RESERVED -- COPYRIGHT NOTICE BY PENDAMBAMAWAR | YOUR DASHBOARD